Nature doubles as your playground...
The Glen Eden Resort affords access to every seasonal activity imaginable.
Located just 18 miles north of Steamboat Springs and the Steamboat Ski Resort®, the Glen Eden is a relaxing escape from the crowds, with simple access to all that the area has to offer. Be it a short drive, or a step out your door there is sure to be something fun and exciting to do.
Summer or winter, spring or fall, activities at the Glen Eden Resort and surrounding Routt County abound. Trout fishing to horseback riding, the staff at the Glen Eden Resort can help you make arrangements for a no-hassle, activity-filled visit.
Steamboat Springs offers activities like the pro rodeo, arts & music festivals, balloon rodeos, wine tastings, OktoberWest®, Winter Carnival, Steamboat Marathon, ski racing, the Mustang Roundup, and more.
The Glen Eden Resort has dozens of partners who we confidently refer as our preferred vendors! Learn more about these local businesses:
FLY FISHING GUIDES & OUTFITTERS
Horseback Riding, Guided Hunts, Pack Trips
Kayak and Paddleboard instruction
River Tubing, Mountaineering, Backcountry Skiing, Kayak Gear
Sleigh Rides, Snow Tubing, Summer Wagon Rides and Cattle Drives
- Hiking (Mount Zirkel wilderness area)
- Mountain Biking (Routt National Forest)
- Boating and Water- Skiing (Steamboat Lake)
- White-Water Rafting
- Horseback Riding/Pack Trips
- Fly Fishing (private Elk River access)
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Llama Treks
- Natural Hot Springs (hike or drive)
- Spa (Steamboat area day spas)
- Cross-Country Skiing/Backcountry Trips
- Horseback Riding
- Sleigh Rides w/ Dinner & Entertainment
- Snow Cat Ski Tours
- Dog Sledding
- Ice Skating
- Ice Fishing
- Skiing/Snowboarding at Steamboat Resort®
- Old Town Hot Springs & Fitness Center
- Swimming (seasonal heated pool)
- Children’s Play Fort
- Outdoor Monster Hot Tub
- BBQ Area with Gas Grill
- Camp Fire
- Two Tennis Courts
- Private Fishing on the Elk River
- Elk River Class 3 Rafting